If you want make it in Sunrise City, persistence is key. The kings of the streets did not make it to the top just because they were lucky. They paid their dues in blood, sweat, and tears. If you want to roll with the big boys, you have to work hard. Follow these rules, and everyone will know to respect you.
- Level Up: Leveling up allows the player the ability to use items, complete missions, and complete jobs that were unavailable at lower levels. These higher level items will allow you to be more competitive in combat.
- Complete Missions and Jobs: Completing missions and jobs is one of the easiest ways to make some cash in Sunrise City. Visit any NPC with an exclamation point (!) above their heads for available missions, and go to any payphone to view the available jobs.
- Improve your crafting skill: As you craft items, your crafting skill will raise. As you progress through the crafting levels, your trainers will make more crafting recipes available to you. The higher your level, the more valuable the items you will be able to craft will be.
- Raise your reputation: Almost anything and everything that you do will give you reputation. Stay active in Sunrise City and you will rise to the top. The top ten highest reputation holders show up on everyone’s map and get a special badge to indicate their bad-assery.
- Raise your PvP Rank: Show that you are a veteran in battle by raising your PvP rank. You get a certain amount of PvP every time you finish a PvP instance. Gain enough, and you will be promoted to a new rank.
- Win Tournaments: Tournaments is a great way to get some really rare items. Tournaments are 1 loss elimination, but don’t fret. You get items and cash just for participating. The closer you make it to the finals, the more valuable your reward will be.
- Prosper with a Gang: Whether you join a gang, or create your own. Helping out the players in your gang can directly affect you. If you support each other, when you go into battle together you will be a force to be reckoned with.
- Make Money: Money is what keeps Sunrise City Going. Any item that you may want will be available for the right price. It is always good to have a large stash in case you find an item that you desperately need. You can sell unwanted items in the Auction House to make money. Players who do it on a regular basis and know the market can literally earn millions.