Character Classes are a key part of the Quickplay experience—Players who want to jump right into the action with a well balanced character can use a Preset Class. Preset Classes are loaded with a special configuration of boosts, AUGs, abilities, and weapons. There are 24 different class profiles, each with its’ own unique advantages and disadvantages. Players can own multiple character sets and switch between them in combat.
In addition to pre-defined character class profiles Players can also create their own customized classes, these are called, “Custom Profiles”. Custom Profiles allow the player to choose every aspect of their character including, weapon, boost, and ability independently, allowing the player to adjust their build character based on their own play style and personal preference.
Check out all of the character classes on our Facebook page.
• Classes are easy to equip and allow new Players to compete against more experienced Players.
• Each class is set to excel in certain situations or play styles.
• Classes cannot be edited, so players must use the items that are selected.
• Each Class has 12 ranks, meaning they can be upgraded up to 12 times.
• Classes come with unlimited supply of ammo, infinite boosts and weapons which never need to be repaired.
• All Classes can be previewed prior to purchasing.
• Player’s can switch between custom and pre-defined classes during combat.
• The Crimecraft Community helped define and design the character classes which are in the game.
• The winners of the character class pre-set contest were: Remoowh, GtD, Quasarus and IEEE754.
[ Revised on 21:47:25 By LegendaryCheez ]